Terms & Conditions
RESERVATIONS AND DEPOSITS
A deposit is required upon reservation. If your minimum deposit is less than the required amount, kindly top up the difference within the next two (2) days. This deposit forms part of the final payment. Balance payment is to be paid in full to the Company twenty one (21) days before departure. Failure to comply with this may result in automatic cancellation of reservation and forfeiture of deposit. Payment of deposit does not constitute confirmation of the tour. All groups are subject to a minimum group size in order to depart (as determined by the company), in order for the confirmation to be effected and for the departure to be finalized.
|Total Amount Payable by Customer||Deposit Amount Required (per person)|
|From S$800.00 to S$1499.00||S$800.00|
|From S$1500.00 to S$2499||S$1000.00|
|S$2500.00 and above||S$1500.00|
|Promotional Package||Full payment|
Group tours based on special and/or promotional fares require an amount per the terms and conditions stipulated by the principal suppliers. In the event of incremental airfare, taxes and fuel surcharge imposed by the airlines and relevant authorities, the Company reserves the right to request for a top-up on the initial deposit for immediate issuance of air tickets, to avoid incurring any additional surcharges. CREDIT CARD/CHARGE CARD Payment by credit card or charge card may not be applicable for certain promotional tour packages. Payment by installment plan, where applicable, is valid for selected banks and subject to banks’ approval and terms and conditions. In cases of credit card or charge card payments, refunds (if applicable) will be made through credit card or charge card companies.
PAYMENTS AND CANCELLATIONS CHARGES
Cancellation of bookings from passengers must be made in writing and received by the Company. The cancellation fee stated below applies. If the reason for your cancellation is covered under the terms of your travel insurance policy, you may be able to reclaim your cancellation charges through your insurer.
|35 days or more prior to departure||– 50% Full Deposit|
|15-34 days prior to departure||– Full Deposit|
|08-14 days prior to departure||– 100% of tour fare|
|01-07 days prior to departure||– 100% of tour fare|
|No Show||– 100% of tour fare|
Charges shown above may not apply to certain group tours under special promotion. Under such circumstances, a separate set of terms and conditions will be made known to the customer at the point of booking. Cancellation fees shown above only apply to tours operated by the Company. For tours or components supplied by third party/parties, e.g. airlines, hotels, overseas land operators, cruises, trains, car rental companies, etc, the terms and conditions on cancellation of the third party/parties shall apply and a handling charge of $50 to $200 by the Company for each tour or component cancelled per person.
AMENDMENTS TO BOOKINGS
- A minimum amendment fee of S$100.00 per customer per amendment will apply for any changes made to existing booking. Any replacement or changes of passenger will be considered as a cancellation and not an amendment. This term is applicable to all cases, including but not restricted to medical and pregnancy cases.
- Any amendments (excluding departure date, tour type or air-tickets) made by passenger after reservations have been confirmed, an administrative fee of at least S$100 per person per amendment will be imposed by the Company. This applies to both tour packages and free and easy packages only.
- All requests must be made in writing and received by us at least 15 days prior to commencement of tour.
- For changes to flight component of the tour, a minimum administrative fee of S$50 per ticket on top of any airline charges will be levied for any amendment, except for all special fares and promotional air tickets including tax reserved are non-negotiable, non-endorsable, non-refundable and non-reroutable. No refund will be made for any unused air ticket.
- A postponement of tour by customer for any reason is a tour cancellation. Under such circumstances, the above Payment & Cancellation Policies will apply. The Company makes reasonable effort to avoid changes in itinerary. However, the Company reserves the right to make changes at any time without compensation, especially due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Refund of Deposit for cancellation – Upon cancellation, the Company will refund the deposit paid according to charges stipulated on section 2.2. All refunds will be paid to you within two (2) weeks to a month. However, during the peak period, refunds may take around six weeks to be paid.
- Refund on Tour Packages if tour unable to confirm – The Company acts as an agent for the service suppliers. After a deposit or full payment is made, all arrangements are still subject to confirmation. ln the event that the reservation cannot be confirmed, the Company will endeavour to notify you two (2) weeks prior to the departure date and a refund of the deposit or the tour fare will be made if the reservation is cancelled as a result of the inability to confirm the reservation. In case of credit card payment, refunds will be made through the credit card company. The Company shall not be liable for such cancellation, save that the Company shall make the necessary refund of deposits or tour fare set out herein. All refunds will be paid to you within two (2) weeks to a month. However, during the peak period, refunds may take around six weeks to be paid.
- For diving tours & packages, your dive certification card (C-Card) & Dive Log form part of your travel documents & verification of your dive skills. The C-Card and date of last dive needs to be provided to the Company at the time of booking without the asking by the Company. For safety measures, the supplying agents/operators reserve to right to request for this verification prior to participation. They also reserve the right to decline a participation &/or recommend a Refresher Course at additional cost & / or cancel the tour participation. In the event the passenger’s participation is declined &/or cancelled, refunds will be at the discretion of the Supplying Agents / Operators.
- It is the passenger’s responsibility to ensure that his/her international passport has a validity of at least 7 months prior to the date of departure and have at least 4 blank pages side by side. Relevant visas and vaccinations may be required. Cancellation charges apply for cancellation due to non-approval of VISAS or any other reasons as stated above. For Singapore permanent residents, please bring along your valid re-entry permits and other necessary documents such as Blue identity card, etc.
- For foreign passport holders, it is the passenger’s responsibility to hold valid re-entry visa/permit and other necessary document such as valid work permit, independent pass, air ticket to the onward destination.
- The Company will, wherever possible, assist you to obtain the necessary visas. Service charges and visa fees will be borne by the passenger. The Company does not guarantee the approval of the visa application. If for any reason, application for VISA(s) or exit permit(s) is rejected, the passenger will be informed accordingly. However, administrative charges and cancellation charges apply.
- Many countries in the world require visas for entry. LOVE4SCUBA PTE LTD does provide visa application service. However, it is the passenger’s SOLE responsibility to ensure that he/she has a valid visa for travel to countries that require it, regardless of whether LOVE4SCUBA PTE LTD was engaged to apply for the VISAS. Please check with LOVE4SCUBA PTE LTD at least ONE month before the intended trip to ensure that the visa requirement is fulfilled. LOVE4SCUBA PTE LTD will not be responsible for any passenger who is denied boarding a flight due to visa problems. Passengers are SOLELY responsible for ensuring that they have all their valid travel documents. (Passports, Visas etc.) However, cancellation and administrative charges apply.
- 50% deposit is required upon confirmation of booking.
- All trips, transfers, accommodation, flight arrangements are organized by Love4Scuba Pte Ltd, TA 032927, licensed Singapore Tour Board (STB) Tour Operator.
- All divers on trip MUST possess valid travel insurance before signing up for any dive trips or travel program.
- It is required by law to inform all scuba divers to purchase valid insurance and sign up trips with registered agents of Singapore Tourism Board. Do take note that Dive centers operating without a valid travel license is a violation of the Singapore Tourism Act.
For booking and other enquiries, kindly email to email@example.com or call (+65) 9150 7050